$6,739 - $8,528 per month plus 5% Deferred Compensation
Under general direction of the Public Works Director performs professional-level engineering work activities involving water, sewer, electric, stormwater, and street system analysis and other municipal facility construction, including reviewing and preparing plans, project budgets, and change orders; works with private consultants, engineers, and developers on development improvement projects including review and management.QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in civil engineering.
- Possess a valid State of Washington Driver’s License and appropriate insurance at the time of hire for work-related travel and operation of city vehicle. Driving record free of any significant moving violations.
- Pass appropriate background checks.
- Candidates with a Professional Engineering license preferred, however those completing and passing the Fundamentals of Engineering are encouraged to apply.
$6,739 - $8,528 per month plus 5% Deferred Compensation. The position is a member of the IAM bargaining group. The City offers an excellent benefit package including:
• Participation in WA State Retirement
• Health benefits at 90-percent
• Vision care benefits at 100-percent
• Dental benefits at 100-percent
• 12 paid holidays (10 plus 2 floating)
• 15 paid vacation days starting (up to 26 days)
• 12 annual sick leave days
• 5% Deferred Compensation